Oh well…had a sinful day yest..
Ate gd food! Ppl treat de..THANX ^^
Then I STOLE a necklace..
OMG
Wad happen to a guai LIM JOO TING rite?!?!
Haha..
Think I wasn’t thinking well at the moment..
Feeling so guilty after tat.. =X
Meet shu xian at PLAZA SING yest nite.
She treat mi to dinner.
Then we went to THIS FASHION to shop her formal clothings.
50% off for all SELECTED dresses..haha..omg..so tempted lar.
But too bad those nice one no my size. Those gt my size de is those UGLY patterns.
Suck man!!!
Spent ard 1hr++ at ther bah.. ..i didn’t brought anything lar. Cant find the ones I like. But I brought 3 undies at the john little sale thou…!!!!
Reach hme ard 11+++
Yawns..today is another day for me..BORING!!!!
Was abt to fall asleep..omg..then doing boring stuff like filing n chopping stamps..LOL..
Ming ku lar!!!
2 more months to go n im off from here!!!cant wait for sch start!
Oh ya..met DarShni AGAIN at mrt this morning!!! Omg..really is fate..LOL
Tml maybe getting half day..im just so tired. Gg back to sch to attend briefing on the trans Siberian railway trip. I kinda tempted to go, but, haiz..dun think will so easy kanna choosen de lar..think they will only chose those bright n gd conduct de students bah. And some nid to pay 1500 leh..but is consider cheap le lar.. imagine gg to Russia for 10+days at onli 1500..haha..cant find this rate at else wher le lar.anyway, tml just go back sch n listen lor. Then decide again lor. Haiz..SUPER on MC today..cant pass him my letter.then if tml then pass I scare it will be too late le..how sia….
Anyway I tue gg back to sch. FINALLY…just another half day for me to go back to mit my LO.. haha..IM GG TO START MY PROJECT SOON..i hope so bah..!!!
Im like still so new to my company operations……I dunno anything. Think after next week I shall start asking ANDREW on this company le bah!!!haha
Anyway today is ZHILONG birthday
HAPPIE BIRTHDAY ^_^
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment