It Wednesday!!!
Yipeee..Half of the week gone!
Haha, been wearing slipper to work this few days. Kinda cooling..LOL
Shit! I have been so use to slipper,I HATE my heels.
LOL
Dunno whether my super gt notice my leg is bandage? Haiz. I think onli the cleaner aunty noticed it bah.
No $$$. Nv go out for lunch last 2 days. Ate my cup noodle, and watching fang yang de xin xin. Haha
Just now lunch break, sms to uncle, but he didn’t reply. So poor mi go bakery buy tart n carrot cake eat only. So sad.
Nth much to say. Just bored after lunch. Nth for me to do.
Yest was a busy day. Many thing to do. But I like this kinda life. Rather than slacking ard n make my ass grow bigger….
YAWNS..its only 2 pm..i still gt 3hr n 50 min more.
Time past so slow.
Im seriously bored.
Just past me anything to do bah….
Was toking to serene n teresa..haha..thinking of getting half day on fri to go back sch to attend a briefing on the Russia trip!!! I wanna to go.. Russia leh!! LOL..
But nid to pay $1500. summore still gt training n marching n stuff.. sian big big. I tot is just a exchange prog or wad but haiz… look tough for me.
Omg..ther this super cute jap guy in my office…haha..it think is somemore from my company but nt based in here. Oh damn! How I wish he work here..free ice cream for my eyes!!!
I am so so so crazy over Japanese guys..they are much more polite, refined, cute, gd dress sense and more gentleman then the local guys! HAHA
Oh well now only 02:02..haiz.. y time past so slow or is I type too fast le?!
He just walk past mii!! Arrr..he so cute!!!
Later meeting shu xian n her mum go THIS FASHION at PS..
Haha..shuyi nt gg then jaz n wendy MAYBE nt too. Haiz,
Then I alone. Kinda weird sia….yawns..my eyes is closing le lar.
Yest went gym. Sian. Howcome I go gym for so long liao I didn’t notice much diff. LOL. Maybe I nt hard working enuff bah!!!
Gotta jia you jia you jia you!!!!
Ok. Today nt gg then I tml then go! Then sat! 3 days! Shd be enuff liao bah
Oh ya..now 4 le. Think slack enuff liao. Ok! Go find stuff to do.
But I still dunno Friday wanna go back sch anot leh?!?! How sia…
Is 4.30 le…………………..
n now is 4.36 le..n im still slacking ard.
ok i gt the ashok de approve le. i can go for the briefing. but now the prob is i alone leh.sian lor..wen dun wan to go. then with teresa seem weird but. haiz. i onli wan the half day. LOL..so how. hmm..tml then decide again bah.
ok..4.37 le. better stop slacking liao..
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment