Haha
Friday, HALF DAY!!!
Went back to school for trans briefing.
I so so WANT to go!!!
But my parent doesn’t seem to allow.
Haiz, sad.
Friday, ladies night!!! SHUYI, JAZEBEL N WENDY came to my house for spaghetti!!!
Went to PS Carrefour to buy the stuff.
Lol
Then to TS to buy VCD. One is spoil. Must see when to go down to exchange!!!
We eat n watch 28 weeks later.
Boring n lame show.
Watch till the end I still dun get wad it mean..LOL..
Sat.
Working
Saw wang lu jiang fliming show at market. =D
Then afternoon slp.
Do my facial cucumber mask!!!
Haha

.jpg)
Sun
SAILING!!!
Disappointed by sum1
Hate my soft heartedness
Bloodly idiot me
Haiz
WIND was GREAT..
Had fun sumhow
Just had to say one freshie was too EAGER to learn. But is best to slowly learn step by step. Dun expect to sail laser or become a pro so soon lar!
Lol
And some say when I teach I very fierce.
Really meh?!?!
Opps!!!
Haha
Then went for dinner at vivo.
Then go for a movie.Actually wanted to watch OCEAN 13. but no sit. So we ended up watching SHREK 3.

A stupid n lame n totally waste of money lar.
Except a FEW scenes was hilarious.
Had fun with the sailors
=X
im gonna to watch HARRY POTTER n TRANSFORMERS!!!
Who wanna watch with me????



No comments:
Post a Comment