Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oh well. Half of a week gone le. GOOD!!!
Yesterday took a half day to return to school to visit my LO.
Ha-ha, went to food court 4 to eat.
The new JAP stall sells quite yummlicious food! =D
Nice nice

Then went to SMA to see captain Malu.
We are late.. but heck lar.
Then we took cock here n ther just to waste time.
Nth really imprt lar.
Then went home ard 4+

Reach hme ard 5 then very lazy to go out le.
But meeting the sailors at 6.30
Then I was LATE again cos of sum1.
Haha
Then we went to TIMBER!
Nice place.
I love the singer
I mean I love LIVE BAND
LOL
But is kinda ex.
Ate a fish n chip, then 1 bottle of Heineken and a cocktail.
Cost mi 45 bucks..
o.O
im broke for this week.
LOL

Then went to chill at esplanade. My leg is damn pain because of the heels.
Wth
Kill me
Reach home ard 12 +++

Thx god my parent nv nag much…=D

Oh well, slacking in progress. I finally finish my entire filling. Take mi one whole morning to do it. Now nth else to do. Waiting for time to reach 3.30 so I can go take a break to deliver the letter to marina square…haha.. then can window shopping too..yey!!!

Hmm..dunno later shd I go for the party man..so lazy. But still have to giv face..LOL..i no more face to giv liao lar..!!!haha..

And I this week haven’t go for my gym once lar. Totally no time lor. Hope that tml n fri can for gym bah. If not tonight go for jogging lor. HAIZ..
im so FAT...HAIX..FAT FAT FAT

Okok shall stop here. I gg deliver my letter le. Shall slowly take my time. Haha

Pictures taken at TIMBER!! Haha..still gt many. But I dunno can post out anot cos gt sum1 face in it..LOL>…let mi noe if I can post it bah. =D





monday night family dinner. my daddy went to play this..LOL

No comments: