Omg. Is Thursday!!! One more day to weekend
Actually 6 month is kinda fast de lar.(okie~ I know is just a white lie)
Imagine I been bloggin n filing those shits since feb?!!!?
Haha. And now is mid JUNE le!!!
Woo hoo..soon it will reach 31 of AUGUST!!!!
Brrr~..i damn cold in here..my jacket is not euff to keep me warm. I need my PULL OVER!!!!
Im been slacking since morning. Gt tons n tons of filing..wth..n I been chatting on msn n looking at sprees…haiz..i guess im just a lazy pig.!
Capt LIM just called to ask for mine passport number n expire date etc..im shortlisted for it!!! Gt 11 ppl n they gg to selecte onli 8. but my frens seem like nt chosen leh. How sia. Shd I still go???!!! But I scare it will be freaking boring if without them. LOL
Yest went for MA de SURPRISED PARTY!!! Ya.. really surprise us by mood swing n just left the house n leave us behind! Is was so sudden lar..haha..all of us didn’t noe wad happen lar..but I can just say poor jk lar.. LOL..wth..in the end didn’t even ate the NYDC cake..omg..is such a waste. But we went to JALAN KAYU de MAD JACK for supper..i order SWEETII PIE with ICE CREAM!!! I onli like the ice cream thou. Pie is nt my cup of tea..haha..n the brownie is damn sweet..wth. reach hme gg to 12 le..haiz.. so late so late..tsk tsk..
How come every1 say my company is gd???? Even capt lim say too..still ask mii whether is it stress being ther..must work hard n learnt things blah blah blah..
Haha..oh way..but truefully speaking..im so freaking slack here..everyday onli filing n filing n filing…LOL..thx a lot man…giv mii so much hope..!!!
I wanna go clubbing!!!! I wanna enjoy my night life when I still can..but..haiz.i doubt I can over my parent that station..they wont allow me de lor…!!! Haha..let mii faster become 18 bah!!!!
Oh okie..i still gt my project haven’t even started…got to hand in on the 6 of august..wth..one more month left to finish up a 30++slides of powerpoint..haha..wish mii luck!!!!!!!
Okok..gg to 5 pm le..start packing my filing stuff n arrange nice nice..tml better do finish…
Im gg to the gym today!!!! Didn’t work out this whole weekk…
JOOTING AR JOOTING..u cannot be lazy anymore ok!!! Cannot because of fun n neglect ur health!!!! Omg..i sound so weird lar..oh wadever!!! I dun carez anymore..haha..
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment