Ouch..painfully sia..
Haiz. Now I dunno wad to do with it.
Lol
GSS
Spent 100 bucks in one day
Brought a jean, 2 shirt, 2 bras
Haha
Lasenza crazy sAle.50% off for ALL items... gd GD!!!
Sunday training wind nt bad. Quite gd.
But didn’t sail much. Cos most of the time I being crew. Sian big big.
No chance on laser
Nvm
Sail with wei lu, zhe yang and Geraldine.
Poor vegggi boy n gera kanna hitted by the boom
Ouch.. must be really pain bah..
LOL
So SorrIE..haha
Then kanna ps by sum 1 again. Ya.
See colour forget fren.
I shd be gotten use to it.
But dunno y still felt so…haiz..cant describe the feeling lar..
Went with the sailors to plaza sing to eat.
Carls jr.
Omg..
So sinful
I ate one WHOLE burger lar..
Damn filling….so yummlicious
Haha
And again..
Tat PRAVIN
Making us laugh till hell..
Really a joker lar..haha
Had so much fun with them..laughing gas all ard..
LOL
Then went hme with xiaver. FINALLY found a sailor live at the same area with mi ^_^
Now im crazy over 放羊的星星NICE NICE!!!
haha..pics i took at the mrt gg hme.. we queue for damn long to get those balloon lor..haha..but i realli pei fu tat lady..she realli..yi chi bang!!! ahaha
.jpg)
my 'flower'
.jpg)
mine n xinni de
.jpg)
mi n her
.jpg)

heehee..my life jacket. with two bears!! JT =X
No comments:
Post a Comment