Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wtf?!?! Again,every1 went out to eat lunch. Boss treating. Every1 just walk past mi n look. Wth. Dun look at mi as if im so ke lian leh.. again. Alone in this stupid office. U gd. No wonder u ask mii whether I free to help u buy herbal tea. Cause u gg to eat lunch mah. Of cause gan bu ji to buy lar. Im so kind hearted. But hao ren mei you hao bao de lar.. I dun hope for too much. So later I no choice but to go buy herbal tea. Haiz..
I cant dun slack. I got nth to do. I can one whole day just file 3 paper n the rest of the time just surf the net. HA. Gd life u might say. BUT. Haiz. It not.

Gg gym later. I wanna JIAN FEI..haha..but im just so damn LAZY..lol..
Gg on tue wed n thurs bah..
Fri gt event
Sat work then maybe gt SRRR stuff
Sun actual event helper for SRRR.

ANY ONE WANNA THE FREE TRAIL TO PLANET FITNESS?
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
LIMITED PLACE ONLI.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

No comments: