Haiz. Working life really sux to the core.
Attachment really make mi shi qu a lot of things.
Is really frens cant withstand time obstacle? Just due to some ‘GREAT’ moments of urs i didn’t participate, does it mean im no longer impt?
So this is the so-called POLY friendship?
Just a surface relationship, nth real nth true.
Or is it just that u had change? Or maybe is me.
MAYBE is I really grow up le bah…
Seen enuff ppl, seen many true faces…
But I just don’t wan to face the reality..
Let mii dream longer, I still prefer my fairyland.
I chose to escape.
Maybe to us now, friends are really imprt. But just like wad my parent always said, till the end those who really support you are ur family. We don’t need to have a lot of friends; just a few true friends are good enough. Im lucky I had find mine. Although I dun noe wad they felt abt mi, but just wanna to say u guys had really make a great different in my life. Haha..im sure u all noe who im talking abt. Ya..is those guys who make n effort to read my blog, n tag. Haha. 5 yrs of friendship isn’t simple.
We gone thru many ups n downs. We quarrel here n ther.. although we didn’t get to meet up often, but we just know we will be there for each other when we nid it.
OkIEee, i admit im jealous of those who are happily attached. so get lost away frm mi, i still like my single frens more......
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment