Monday, May 14, 2007

MonDay BLues
I lost my confidence.
My super says im slow
I have no initiative. Wonder what grade would he give he tat section.
Finally my LO came, talk to me for ard 10 mins n he left. My super didn’t manage to make it. Haiz.
I really hate the feeling here, with no friends and no ppl to talk to. I felt so left out. Is like working here make me a different person that I used to be. I seldom talk except answering de call.
I am so absent minded. Forgot what my colleuges ask me to do. Haiz..
Everyday is seem just dragging myself to work.
I work for the sake of working, to get the grade, to pass.
I have no motivation in it.
Im just so envy of those whose jobs are so stress n tiring n always complaining they have too much job.
GIVE mi SOME Bah……..

Thanx Wen for telling me this….(it realli WAKES mi up)

Use brain la… u heard them say and don even buck up… *WAKE UP LA* den now u trying to escape… show them u can la… stop blogging during work… don chat at msn le… filings needa do den do… don wait… den after tat when ur supervisor ard den try asking him got tins to do not… keep fan him… wher got work until so lazy den heard ppl say den don wan do le…

I shall really buck le. I shdnt slack anymore le. But I will still blog during office..heehee..but nt that often. Gambattei! ^_^

No comments: