Monday, May 21, 2007

Haha…Friday went for work for a few hours jiu went home le.. gt an MC due to SERIOUS coughing..LOL..then went hme to slack.
Then in the night went to Daryl Bday party..haha..he 21 liao.. share the present with YL they all n TL they all. Kanna bluff by ppl again.. their on the way is 2, 3 hr after still haveben reach. Haiz..i didn’t know from west to east nid 2,3 hr to come. Wonder what transport did they use. LAUGH.
Went hme very early. Around 10++ jiu go off le..

Sat went for work then go hme to see vcd..haha..summer in the beach very nice worx..watch for two days n now I left with the last 2 disc. (SY..i return u on the day I meet u lor..i wanna the ai qing mou fa shi..haha..ur sis watch finish le mah?)

Then sun went for the SRRR 07.. haha..at first wad doing nth just looking after the bags..then in the afternoon hop on to uncle song de boat to help out..haha..
Is waas quite fun lar..except for the sunburn I had..haha..see those quite funnie looking rafts..haha..i really had to admire their creativity..haha..really very innovative.

No comments: