Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yey is wed wed wed wed….haha..2 more days to weekend!!!! Haha…im lovin it..haha..14 more weeks to end of ITP..im soooo looking forward to it.. yey.. guess I wont miss it at all!!! Except for the PAY CHEQUE..LOL…

Great Singapore Sale…im gonna shop shop shop be4 the GST increase…

This DHL balloon is my onli entertainment at work..haha..every day I will see it fly up n down..so fun lar..

until recently then I know it can actually CARRY ppl up sia..haha..just pay $$$ n u can sit in ther n view the whole city area..so cool!!! I tot is only a adv kinda thingy..lol..

Imagine ard evening when the sun setting then u are up ther viewing the city..n when night falls in all u can see is the blinking lights coming from the vehicles..wow..so ROMENTIC hor..haha..




Kkz lar..enuff of my dreaming le..better go ask for more FILING to do..haiz..=(

No comments: