BLOGGER still dun allows me to upload photos..so nt my fault ar!
Third day of school. One word to describe=SHAG…back to my sleeping n dreaming procedures..lol. cant stand the mono tone of my CAPTAINS! And the many many sailing stuffs that is piling up! First time I using my organizer for so long! Haha. Many rubbish cum imprt stuff inside. Lol.
Spring clean the club..hmm..nice n neat le. BUT after today..haiz…back to dirty again le. Maybe not till so jialet la. But I just cant stand the hairs n dusts all over…eeeeeee
Almost finish with the HANDOVER door gifts, finally one event gg to be over soonx. Cant wait for the new ppl to come in for a new beginning!!!! Haha. Plsssss ppl. No more POLITICS okie?!?!?! Haiz..we are really trying bery hard to do wad we are suppose to do le..n im like seeing MR KWOK almost every week LIAO..=_=//
Argh!!! Give me win TOTO or 4D or BIG SWEEPS!!! I promise to donate ¼ of the winnings to the CLUB FUNDS!!!! Wakakakakaka
Ohh ya ya ya ya
HAPPIE BIRHTDAY YIWEN!!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment