Back from my ah ma house.. lol.. saw my cute little cousin..ohh myy..he looks so damn HANDSOME can! Haha…str8 after sch I took mrt to POTONG PASEI(dunno spelling but is ther la) then I initially tot ther will have bus to their house..butttt…I couldn’t see familiar number…so I WALK ther..pass thru many many private housing..listening to the many many dogs barking while I walk pass (damn scary) then following those army ppl running in order to find my way out. N finally after 45mins I reach JOO SENG road. Hahahahah.. sweating like hell..is wad like. OH MY I FINALLY REACH. Haha.
Reach their house, I actually wanted to go in see the mother n bb de. To congrats n ask them tc de la. But. As usual. Old ppl so pan tang abt such stuff..she dun allow me to go in. sobsob. So I had my dinner then waited for my family to come. Mean while I teach my uncle how to make milk for bb..haha.. stupid hospital nv teach parents those basic stuff de! Finally my mother came then she disregard HER MOTHER words n go into the room n check out on both the mother n son. Lol. N of course I must make use this opportunity to go in too LA. Haha. FIRST TIME carrying a 3 DAYS OLD bb..ohhwoo.. fun. Luckily the bb wasn’t too small..of nt I wont dare to carry de LOR,..haha…he had thick hair, single eyelid..lol. n I fed him his first dinner at his HOUSE!!!! But he no give mi face la..while drinking while sleeping then still NV FINSIH up lo. Bad boy bad boy.
Brought my guitar down too in order to let my biao ge tune it…but he onli teach mi how but nv help mi tune finish it! Damnit. Ask mi to listen for the same tune etc etc..but the problem is. How am I gg to really noe whether izit the same tune anot wad! Im a music idiot cum first timer..how u expect me to noe! Stupid
Butttt…I can always ask my fren for help la. Haha.. ohh..realli got to thx Xavier for lending me his guitar bag..haha..own him one. Heehee… n I VOLUNTEER my help to Edwin cca to be his medic for his camp..hurr hurr..wonder can I do well anot..must find ppl to help me recap cum brush up my first aid skills le la!
Swimming tml! End of first week of sch le..FAST
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment