Sunday, August 12, 2007

I realized I really can blog anywher any time. I now in market de office blogging during working time..haha..later gonna wash cups again. Hate Sunday.. why so many ppl..

Haiz… why my life is suay.. why every time happy events must always followed with unhappy stuff..why it must always spoil my mood. God. Why cant u let me be happy for one day.

Had a great time with JG n WENDY yest. Cycling ard punggol n seng kang..LOL..luckily didn’t cope in house..if not I seriously will go bonkers…
Actually yest afternoon gt the thought of gg cycling. But I just lazy to msg wendy n moreover my father dun allow, so I went to sleep lar.. but how I noe when I was abt to sleep then JG msg me le..haha..so qiao..so in the end we went cycling!!! Frm ard 7++ to 10++ haha… when to compass, then go sy house downstair, then to mac then back to compass ther de playground then to punggol plaza then back home..haha.. n we GALS sent the onli GUY hme!!! LOL…

Went hme, my bro not yet back. Just nice my parent called scolding mi why I so late still not home, I say I outside house onli then I ask wher is my bro cos he is actually SHD be grounded. He must be home by 10pm. mum say he is at playgrd. So I went to find him. Called him many time. Hoping he would pick up, I did not wan to let him lose face of gg down to catch him home. But he didn’t pick up. I went down n scolded him in front of his fren and bring him home. He want to lose face, I shall let him lose face. I really dun understand. Is it fair?! Why he can stay out late yet my parent dun say anything. Everytime I complain then they sort of warned him. Then say wad next time I dun let u go out. But say onli lar! The next day he also went out. Then why must u all say for the sake of showing to me that u actually scolded him?! Wtf… is it actually fair?! Im 18 okie. He onli 15. because of this issue.. I quarrel with my dad this morning. Abt the theory of gals will lose out more compare to guys. So guys can stay out late without worry yet gals must be home be4 11. wtf.. farker. Stop that bloodly stupid theory tat gals wll kanna rape more easily then guys la… I dun wan heard this type of bullshit any more..pls! wad world are living in now? Haiz.. im seriously getting more n more depressed le.. haiz..

Dun ask me why I been so emo this few months.. I also dunno. I hate this kind of me. This isn’t me. Guess must be due the environment I been for the past 6 months bah. Working in a confined space, seldom talk or laugh or crap, had to endure the bloodly cold air con, making me sick both in my body n mind. Haiz.. I wan my freedom back. I miss my frens in sch, I miss slacking in club rm, I miss sleeping during lectures, I miss gg out n have fun after lessons.. I miss all my once considered best frens. Haiz..

I seriously just hate my 18th bday. Why must it come so soonz………..

No comments: