Tuesday, August 14, 2007

BIRTHDAY coming soonz in less then 24 hr.. how… I dunno wad am I gg to do. Yest went to watch 881, then went to café cartel eat and also go take neo prints with my family. Haha..i think they onli agree cos is like a celeb for me?! I dunno.. cos I rem last time ask them take neoprint they die die wont want de..


But unhappy. Dunno y jiu shi unhappy. Not fair really not fair.. why bro can have the so called privacy, but I dun. Why..

Took a morning half day off just now, went back to sch to collect logbook as well as make visa for my Russia trip. Went all the way to Russia embassy just to collect a form then return back to sch to fill it up then okie le..wth..waste my time.

Wad am I gg to do to mark my 18th bday? Haiz..
Work eat gym home sleep????
=(

No comments: