Omg.. wad a MONDAY for me..
Haiz.
Had the most terrible headache in my whole life.
Guess must be due to the lack of rest plus I was out at sea the whole day yest.
Felt a bit feverish in the morning. So damn scare I tio dengue as I had a few symptoms of it. LOL..but actually not bad cos will have 5 days of MC. But..haha..went to see the doctor in the afternoon. The doc say I might not be dengue cos I also have the flu symptoms…wakakaka…
I noe I didn’t update much last week, cos I really super lazy. Haha.
Anyway this is wad I did last whole week. It will be short. Cos I had lots of pictures to upload!!! ^^
3 July 2007 (tue)
went to eat FISH n CO with carine n sui pheng and one more guy. Lol. Cos pheng is gg off for sailing le..sob sob..i also wanna go sailing. Think she went to Italy bah. So gd hoh. Although pay is low. But u get to see the world while being paid! So COOLX lar.
Anyway… fish n co. is nice. Gd atmosphere. Nice hunks to see. N the food is good. (but abit to oily)
4 July 2007 ( thur)
took half day to go back sch to visit LO. Forgotten to bring my log bk. DAMN IT.. so sotong of me..haha…then went for the RUSSIA trip briefing. I seriously hope tat me n teresa could be choosen!! Bless me man..haha.. but I till now still didn’t received any call or e mail to notify me. Sad lor. How sia~
then went to the sailing booth. Saw only MA ther. Then help her un rig the picos n stuff then clear the booth n return to club rm. Oh gosh…I seriously miss the club room… ^^
then last min call SY n WENDY out to have dinner!! We ate at hong Kong Café again. Filling!!! Then went hme
5 JULy (Friday)
went to buy tickets for TRANSFORMERS at MARINA SQUARE during my lunch. Brought ten!
TRANSFORMERS is gd… BLOODLY gd!!! I love them SOOOO much!!!!
Haha.. ate CARLS JUNIOR for dinner again. Seem to love CARLS so much.. oh my tian…so sinfull!!! Im getting fatter liao lar!!!!
6 JULY (SAT)
BSC n WENDY concert!
BSC: my god. Very few helpers. But in the end still manage to cope with it. Early morning raining heavily. COLD. Then very low tide but we still carry on launching the POWER boat. I was damn scare lar. Cos is MY first time launching by ourself without any experience ppl ard. Seriously lar. My heart is pumping so fast lor. Although I knew how to drive ABIT but I dun have the enuff experiences to go ALONE. But we just heck carez. LOL.
Then drove over to carry the stimulator n buy oil.
Then park at the side.
Before lunch we decided to move so tat uncle ma wont scold. But when I was abt to climb up the ladder to have my lunch the powerboat key drop! Damn it. I thought it will have the floating devices but it did not have! Then I saw SPA ppl ard so ask them to help me find lar. But poor them kanna cut by the barnacles then it was too deep so couldn’t find lor. Then I was like so damn shit lar. Cos I actually lost a POWERBOAT KEY!!! Haiz..first in SPSYC bah..haha..
Then went over to rsyc for keel boating. Was on HM. Scary. I so scare of strangers.
WENDY CONCERT: went with xinni. Was early. But the rest of them was late. HMM. Then slack ard waiting for them to come. Haha.. wendy was pretty tat night. Sorry wendy. Onli that night ar. Haha. Jkjk. Congrates for her concert to be such a success! Cos gt us mah! Haha..no lar.. her concert was full house. Yey. Her club wont close down le. LOL. She a AHEM, not a bad president lar!
We brought her flowers. But she! Gave them away. U gd! LOL. Then wait for her to go dinner. But she drag too long so in the end onli we 4 gals went to eat. At the kopi shop below my house. LOL. Fattening. We order one oh-jian, 2 plate of carrot cake, one spring chicken and prawn mee. FAT FAT FAT.
8 JULY 2007 ( Sunday)
went down for BSC again. Same helper just tat grace didn’t come. Did the powerboat thingy with the help of yu long. Then launch then blah blah blah. Brought out the laser after lunch. Wind was gd. I had fun sailing. Lol. Then ben come over. We sailed together. Taught me a few tricks here n ther. Hmm.. it was fun. Then we sail out the channel. Wind bloodly gd. But I was sitting at the stern while ben is helming. Haha..then just about to recover the wind died down. Heng sia… then went to eat at clementi with some freshiessss!!!
* the pics I see when can upload bah. Cos now already 5.45!!!!!!!
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment