Another day is going to pass soon
Spent my day doing admin stuff. Checking of file number, filing, system checking blah blah blah.
Then when ard to distribute some goodies brought by our overseas guests
Yummy.
I got the most as I was the one giving out then the left over I gladly take it too!!!
=X

.jpg)
.jpg)
thats my tea break.
I had the weirdest task I even been asked before.
Haha
Guess what.
One of my senior colleague ask another colleague to help him go punch a few more holes on his belt, saying as he is younger so will be free (dun really understand why, but that’s not the main point lar)
Then now this younger de came to ask me lor. Ask me to help him. Haiz.
What can I say. Since im so free so I just help him lor.
Then I ask him punch the hole at wher?
Me: punch wher?
Him: he say the punch the front
Me: which front? The front near the buckle or the ending ther?
Him: ya hor? (then he undo his belt then started examining it)
Me: (stunning in progress)
Him: hmm.. wait ar.. (went to take the belt then starting to put it ard his waist)
Him: I think shd be the front near the buckle de lar. He shdnt be tat fat de hor
Me: but he gt that thin meh?
Him: aiya dun carez lar. At least gt punch hole jiu ok le lar.
Me: oh. Okok.
So in the end I went ard looking for a cobbler. But couldn’t find one, then I walk past ‘FOSSIL’ thinking maybe they will have the punch hole thingy as they got sell belts too. So I went in n ask. And yey!! They gt n they do it free of charge for me… haha..
Okok. Half an hour gone. Shall end here le since nth else to blog le. Later gt dinner. Hmm..fat fat fat
My god, my log book already 4 weeks nv update le and I this thur gg to see LO. Haiz, how sia.,… and the stupid damn project….. oh my tian arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…..
10 more min to goooooooo ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment