2C gathering. Very little turn up. Those turn up de are those we usually met de. LOL..but the whole atmosphere is kinda weird thou. Haha. so in the end mi jaz n wendy went to playgrd. Had a jollyful gd time ther. Suddenly dunno why felt a bit of weird ther. Hmm..nvm.
then ate bbq stuff..causing mi shi shen…haha.. then sat at the beach to blow wind. LOL.
Tok cock here n ther. 2 ppl gt drunk. Hmmm
Then ard 12++ when hme. Daddy come fetch. Heehee. Fetch wendy hme too.
Haiz. Loss of key. Need to pay 200 bucks sia. oh my tian.
Sat work. Then evening when to find jazzy. She selling tissue paper at CP de cold storage. Pei her go had dinner. After tat I went to KOVAN to meet the sailors. Pass xinni de invitation card blah blah blah. Ate at the HK cafĂ© again. LOL. Finally get to eat my bo lou bao. Haha. oh ya. In the afternoon I when to bike to seng kang. Tiring man. When to rivervale plaza to cut hair as well as pump my bicycle… stupid hair dresser..cut my hair till so UGLY. My god. So damn short can! Haiz.
Sun work again. Cos didi sick. I also sick lor. But no choice. He more serious then me. Sobsob. Finally our market gang appear. Haha. so long nv see them le. Miss them so much. Yest was so qiao that they all gt come. Had lunch together then tok cock a bit lor. Hmm.
When to watch the PUNggol Carnival with wendy n JG. Haha. kinda boring lar. but nvm lar. had fun laughing n enjoying the kids performance. The kids are really super duper cute can! Haaha..
And..haiz. my arm pain. Stupid cock ppl keep shooting me. HMPFH!!!!! Haha..watch out next time…wakakakakakakakakakak
Manage to survive the morning..haha..half a day gone. I tot I will get a mc today. But..hmm..seem I feeling much more better le. Cant take too much mc lar. LOL.. soon will be lunch. Guess I will be taking a short nap bah. Then after lunch..haiz..the most difficult period to past. Time always pass damn slow after lunch. Oh wells. Another week had gone!!!! I seem to be a super slacking intern bah. Haiz. Heard they are calling back the previous interns to help out. Omg.. so demoralizing lor~
Yey. Now 5.20 le. Gg to end a day soon!!! Such a sin to blog in office. Hmm.. im feel so guilty.. how..HAHA. dun carez.
jazz gt height phobia
childhood
.jpg)
us at playgrd
climbing high
wendy action sia~
us at the top of the spidey web
2C!
pic with my xin fu kor~
chay ting sy yuqi n me~
cheers~
chicken wing..yummilicious.. but im now shi shen le =(
the twisting gang... *twist 1*
*twist 2*
*twist 3*
*Twist 4*
No comments:
Post a Comment