Friday, July 13, 2007

Is a hot day today, but I’m wearing I pullover. I think im gg crazy.
Getting headache already. My god…
Later still gt BBQ.
Shit!
This whole week didn’t go for gym. Waste monies.
Wed when back to school for meeting. Till 8++ …
Took about all the shit n stuff.
My god.

SPSYC handover ceremony. 21 July 2007.
I volunteer to do the invitation card. Hmm.
Use Office materials.
Wakakaka
FOC

Thursday went to watch movie.
Zhao zi dao I shdnt go.
I tot a lot of ppl gg.
But in the end onli 3. mi liting n ivan.
Watch a lame n boring show. But is kinda funny thou. I dun even noe the title of the show lar! Gt hongkongers n Koreans lar. Then is SHUQI act de.
Haha
But luckily is free. Heehee

DRIVER on leave today. Haha.. so gd. So I can go help my acct ppl run errand. LOL. Go to capital tower twice today. Be4 lunch is go ther giv doc. After lunch went ther to chop stuff. Haha. Gd life.

The previous previous previous intern came back. Didn’t noe him. A graduating student lar. Haha. told me some gossips of the ex staff here. Haha. too bad dunno them well. LOL. He seem to be very busy at his time. Then till my turn im so damn free. Haha. he was shocked when I tell him I till now onli close like ard 3-4 demurrage cases?!?! Haha. he mentioned during his itp, he closed ard 13 cases lor. O.O…haha..i dunno lar.

They invite him to APPEC to help out…hmm…dun think I even gg for it bah. Cos it seem to clash with my Russia trip. How sia. What to choose………..

Heck carez. No my problem.
Tons of filing again.
And is only 4 pm. My god
Been slacking this few days. Didn’t do anything. Keep blogging n stuff.
Project n logbook nv do. Nv update. Haiz.
Wad are u doing lar!

No comments: