Friday, April 27, 2007

Wtf..wad is my purpose here when u dun even ask mii to do anything. Everything u ownself do if nt u ask the previous intern..pay mii just to do filing answering the call n deliver mails? I wonder..seriously..am I really nt tat so social-able that seldom ppl will come tok to mii….n im even excluded frm company event? Wth am I doing here…still had to act im doing very well here in front of my LO..tats really tough for miii..haiz…

Finally my LO called mii..FINALLY…haha..luckily im having the same LO as ivan n yiwen..haha..haiz..still gt mini project, log bk, blah blah blah…

Gg for FO camp later..haha..brought many stuff along..gt my fishing gear n camping gear plus 18 cup noodles and a knife set..haha..i wonder if I kanna check at the mrt how sia..confirm ma lu like siao…lol..

Nxt tue no work. Yey..i nid to slp…I nid my rest back..gaga

Nv update my log bk for 3 week le..and my LO is visiting mii nxt week..damn it..haiz

PLS JUST STOP THE RAIN…SHOOO..GO AWAY!

No comments: