Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Haiz..i noe it been days since I update my blog le..haha..actually was thinking to change a new skin for a new start de..haha..but..been too lazy n busy to even start doing on it..haha..or well..haha..who carez anyway rite..haha..i dun even think gt who else will come see my blog except those few gd buddies of mine..haiz..but..nvm..for the sake of them I shall continue n diligently update this bloggi..haha..

Hmm..start frm wher..haha..i noe upload pic is much more better de..i also wan to put pictures..but due to some stupid idiot which most of my pics is in her hp till now still dun even wanna to send mii the pics which taken like few months back..nvm..i already given up on her le..haiz..yest call mii half way thru she gt call then she say will call back yet I still stupidly waited the whole nite for her call..kinda stupid of mii rite..haiz..i just wanna say I dun wanna to be a stupid fool anymore..everytime say /ni shi jiu hao de peng you../..haiz..can I say it is just bull shit n full of craps..haiz..even I close my both eyes also can see u more “gd” with them lar..haha..dun lie..i just realize im really a gd fren for a fren..too gd..yet I cant seem to find any gd fren to be tat gd for miii..haha..nvm..dun carez wad im saying..

20th APRIL 2007..
haha..chester bday..invite us go to MOS..haha..again all is 22 ppl n im the onli 21 ppl..n..im the onli person who is underage..haiz..i think for so long whether I shd go anot..haha..cos I dun dare to fake it..haha..i hum lar…kkz..nvm..then in the end..everyppl say I shd go in n try my luck lar..since is like FOC..lol.. okok..so when to eat dinner with trey they all..haha..then go Clarke quey..haha..hang ard..then abt 10++ we reach MOS..many many ppl..haha..then we at the back alley..wher the VIP lane is..then WWwAAAA haha…saw many sport cars lar..woohoo..damn chio..haha..but the driver nt shuai..haha..kk nvm..then when my fren finally reach we go in lar..then..haiz..shit lar..the bouncer start checking our IC lar..haha..i was like..shit..omg..then haha..really..i cant enter even if my fren de fren is one of the dunno wad at MOS also cant help mii..haha..so I when hme with geraldine lor..haha..at least she such a gd fren to pei mii hme lar..haha..but I felt damn bad abt it lor..haha..

21th APRIL 2007
went for SPSYC PRE CAMP..haha..with onli 9 ppl turn up..n we didn’t even play any major games except a few station games..dotx man..haiz..nvm…brought my food stuff…hmm..cycle to sheng shong n back..haha..fun thou..haha..then when to eat dinner at SPICES..near GREAT WORLD ther..haha..quite nice..bery full lar..then after tat went to a desert shop to chill..haha..BITCHING session again..is was fun with this sailing..this is then wad I call bonding session mah..haha..

22th APRIL 2007
slept at 2am wake up at 6 am..went for work.after tat mit xinni for lunch at billy bomber. Didn’t wanna go to SAF in the first place cos damn tired le. But that idiot promise to left by 5.30pm..so I say ok then I go with her lor…reach ther..haiz..then haven’t even return! Although they say they end the race at 3. By 4++ we haven’t even see a single sight of them. Then saw her who.she dun even dare to do wad..haiz..nvm..wad I most angry is we miss the onli bus out. And the nxt bus is 7++ nt 6++ as wad SHE THOUGHT…damn it..didn’t wanna even to tok to her. Im already very tired n smelly all over n I still have to endure for another few hrs..haiz..n frm my face can see I already bua song liao..still bombard mii with her prob..u think wad..haiz..then when finally abt 7..we go take the shuttle bus lar..haha..then saw the who..n the who just look n see then close door..gd for u.. haiz..dun wanna say much. Maybe heard too much of one sided stories le. Then didn’t go hme with her.i went to market..haha..spent $$ and eat stuff will let my mood go better..haha..so brought sushi n pizza to market for them to eat..haha..

haiz..heard some bad news..haiz..dun break lar..u n him bery xinfu de leh…so more already together so long le..bu hui ke si meh..haiz..see so many such cases..think SINGLE is always gd…haiz..

No comments: