Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
OMG is 2009 already. 19 years of my life is gone. Im facing the BIG 2 soon.

NEW begining for a fresh start, for a new scope of tasks n obstacles...cant wait to join the working society and earn BIG BUCKS although I am VERY SURE I will certainly miss SCHOOLING days...IRONIC. yes i know.

Christmas over. Holiday over. School started. FYP submited. Gotten back exam result. Preparing FYP final presentation. Countdown to 2009. Hello to volve race and lastly smiling to $$$ =)

Im prepared to face it! even though im still blogging here instead of thinking how to present my SLIDE. LOL. taking a too long break. SCOLD ME.....

Really cant believe I actually survived thru my POLY days and im abt to graduate SOON!!! Nooooooooo, I do not want to grow up. I love my naps during lesson, MACs, early dismiss, PON-ing lectures etc etc etc....n nt forgetting my lovely classmates & sailors. they are my beautiful memories. Although I had some unhappy events like: seeing the true colour of human beings; kanna suan every-now-and-then; being taken advantages of etc etc BUT I can say I truely enjoyed my POLY days.

AND of course not forgetting my group of BUDDIES that acc me thru since SEC 1. Our 7 years of friendship will be gg stronger n stronger and it wont stop at the 7th year. =) TAKE CARE for those in army, GOOD LUCK for those graduating. I love u guys!

AND also my childhood market sistars... U GALS rock! I know im been PS-ing u gals for too long but i promise this yr I will spend more time with u all!!! new year reunion dinner!!! =)

AND lastly my FAMILY. It has been a chaotic year, but im sure 2009 will be a better year! I will try to be a good girl and not let my parent worry so much. LOL. I will try not to be too lazy to give excuses not to go market n help out....haha.

yuppp. im done reflecting. gotta rush back to my beloved FYP powerpoint slides. IT is waiting for me.

did i mention i failed my TP? lol. 30points. due to reckless driving. stupid mistake. but im sure i will pass the nxt time. CONFIRM. =)

n thx to wendy i finally gt a chance to visit keppel bay. PRETTY =) it is just AWESOME to have a car.

how i wish i gt parents like sumone who gave their child a CAR on his 20th bday. LOL
AND NOT FORGETTING MY YEARLY SAME OLD NEW YEAR RESOLUTION: TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!

No comments: