Sleep in till 2pm and meet up with JAZZY n SHUYI to expo. Walked the food fair n Crocs Sale. Damn lot of ppl. Scary. As usual, SY brought many food stuff for her mum while I only grab something to eat on the spot. MMmmm...the chicken wing is nice+ the shark fin soup too.. How I wish I could taste every single stall de shark fin soup to see which is the best of all..LOL.
Crocs sales was crazy. I had to squeeze n push to get near the booth. Saw a few footwears I like but in the end only brought one as I find quite useless to buy cover shoes as I dont wear it that often although it was really dirt cheap. The footwears there maximum cost was only 30 bucks lar!
But we waited for close to 2 hrs to pay for our stuff.. crazy. n thx to sy bro no late bus trip hme. heng ar!!!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment