IM JUST A SELFISH IDIOTIC DUMBASS DAUGHTER WHO WON’T THINK OF THE FAMILY BUT ONLY ME N ME N ME. oh ya. so true. so that is the impression u all had of me all this time. A senseless daughter with a childish mindset, with no responsibility like a 19yrs old shd have. A daughter whom only thinks of play n play n play n only asks her brother to work n work n work. Oh wad the hell, sometimes I really dislike my parent occupation. Although i nv despise it before. BUT I just hate it when my weekends are like my weekdays while other ppl weekend is holidays. I know I shdnt compare, I know im very fortunate to have wad I have now. BUT I AM JUST GREEDY, I WAN MORE, IS THAT OKIE! That’s basic human wants, im nt god or some holy person. Im just a 19 yr old teenager who want to have some fun, im nt a logic person, im nt a filial daughter, im just a selfish person where everything just revolves around me n me only. I just want to experience more things with sch mates, I just to have more memories of my poly life, I just wan to forget everything n let the center ME take over. I dun wan to think of family matters, I dun wan to think of the quarrellings, I dun wan to work like crazy. I just want to have fun. I have been missing out almost all my weekends working. Since I’m like primary 3 onwards, I'm been working at market for almost every weekends till my brother is of age. I’m been trying to push every events I organize to late afternoon or even nt touching Saturdays at all. Im been trying my best not to let my brother work so much to make this ‘FAIRER’ to him. But u cant blame me for putting camps, short holidays getaway, courses over the weekends! Cos this is the only time where MOST people is free to go/attend, except ME. YES is back to ME N ME N ME N ME only.
I hate people accusing me. Who say I didn’t think about my future? Who say I didn’t consider all the possibilities? Who say I just want to spent money overseas n have fun? oh wtf. U nv sit down n tok to me abt my future be4, everything I decided, I tell u my decisions, u object without listening to my opinion. U think ur older mind can have better opinion n urs is always rite. Why cant u listen to wad I'm considering? Why cant u just have faith in me? Why why why? I hate to study, but I know with a DIPOMA I cant go any further, tats why I'm thinking of getting a degree. Why I cant study local? Because I cant get into local uni! Why I dun take part time courses? Cos I know with my character, without teacher forcing me to study I wont study hard, n while working n still juggling with studies, I CANT DO IT. Why must u study oversea? Cos is a great exposure n I'm sure after working with a diff mindset I can settle myself down to appreciate sch life again. Quite logic wad? Childish meh? I know ur worries, I actually have the same worries too, worrying I cant bear to leave my job n go for further study. But that’s part n parcel of life isn’t? Full of regrets n uncertainty n make decision based on instincts. But this is the path I chose. Maybe it will change in a few month times, but my stand is firm. At least for now.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment