Friday, September 05, 2008

grp photos frm yest....





remember that time i send a complain letter to KELLY SERVICES..haha..they didnt reply anything back to me. sucker. instead i still recieved advertisement regarding they still recruiting ppl. wtf lar! so yest, after receiving a mail by the project manager. i decided to vent my unpleasure to this damn unlucky manager. HAHA

my mail:

Good Day Mr Tan,

I received a mail dated on the 18 July 2008 regarding my acceptance in the GP crew, however, after a long wait, I still did not received any updates on the job thus I send a mail on the 23rd August 2008, asking for the updates. But on the 27th August 2008, I received a mail from Kelly Services saying that due to a decrease in manpower requirement by the organizers, they are unable to carry through and complete the process of contract signing with me.

So recently, I had received 2 mails from Kelly Services, saying there are still positions available. I am wondering if Kelly Services is just playing with serious job-looker (like me), especially when I placed such a high hope on such a reputable recruitment agency and even specially brought forward my overseas trip in order not clash with the trainings and the actual event.

For your information, I did send a feedback mail ( mail is attached) back to Kelly Services dated on the 27th August 2008. I wish you could give me a satisify answer for the time and hopes I had wasted on this event.

Thank you for your time in reading.

Yours Sincerely,
Lim Joo Ting


his reply:

Hi Joo Ting,

I am so sorry for the unpleasant experience you had with this recruiting event. I apologise and I hope I can make up to you by offering you a position that is still available. Indeed the situation was very peculiar as our client has been repeatedly changing the numbers of candidates required.

Do be assured that we are serious to place every one a position that they apply for and I really hope I can do this for you now.

Please call me if you have any queries.

I hope to see you tomorrow and I will attend to you personally.

Have a good night.


Best regards,
Tommy Tan
Project Manager, Singapore Grand Prix


hahaha...OKIE. my angry is in peace le. too i saw his reply onli just now, which is totally over the interview time. hmmm..like that then shd i have the need to reply anythign back??????????

No comments: