Wednesday, August 27, 2008

super damn pissed off....let u all see the mails i received frm kelly services....

(july)
Congratulations! We are pleased to confirm you as part of the crew to work at Singapore’s First Night Race.

You will be working as an Information Staff. Kindly make arrangements to lock down the dates (25 – 28 September) for training and the actual event.

We will send you updates in a separate email at a later date to confirm following:

Thursday, 25 September – training/briefing schedule and location
Pay rate
Pre-event briefing
Shift assigned and working and hours

(after tat my cousin who went with me, receive calls n already went down to sign contract, so i send a mail asking for status-late august)

(today)
We have previously sent out an email regarding the confirmation to be part of the crew for Singapore’s First Night Race. However, we regret to inform you that due to a decrease in manpower requirement by the organizers, Singapore Grand Prix, we are unable to carry through and complete the process of contract signing.

We understand that you may have made arrangements to apply leave or set aside the time to make yourself available for the event and we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

(so damn piss. so i send a mail baack)
Good Day, I am very unhappy on how your company worked. When I first received the mail regarding my acceptance in the GP crew, I placed high hopes on it. I specially brought forward my overseas trip in order not clash with the trainings and the actual event.

After receiving the first mail confirming me as a part of the staff, I waited for so long to receive any others updates, that why I will then send a mail asking on the status. You should informed me ASAP when you have already reached your quota of staffs and you intend to just 'fire' me off, not after I send a mail asking for status. So I can say if I did not send the mail asking on the status, I will still be waiting blankly for your updates and wasting my whole holidays for that?!?!

In the first place, you should not confirmed me so soon if you are still unsure about the quota limit, and you should practise first come first serve basic. I received information that even those people who went for interview at a later dates were confirmed and had already sign the contract. So does that mean I am confirmed as a "back up staff" only!

With regard to the suddenly decrease in manpower required, I am from Singapore Polytechic, Kelly services went to SP to conduct interviews for the GP and students were accepted. I went for the walk in interview in JULY and was rejected. But SP students whom interviews were at a later dates were accepted. I felt is very unfair to me. You should not let me placed such a high hopes by confirming me yet now telling me I am rejected. I wasted so much time and effort waiting for your reply. I am very disappointed in Kelly Services. I thought Kelly Services is one of the highly reputable recruitment agency thus I totally thrust it when I received confirmation.

I understand you are just an outsource 3rd party company and had no total control over what the organizer decided, but I just want to state my opinions with regards to the First-come-first-serve basic theory. It will be more fair to us that way. Thank you for your time in reading.

Yours Sincerely,Lim Joo Ting


damn damn damn pissed off..spoil my mood for the day!!!! stupid asshole..now im jobless for this holidays!!!!!! argh!!!! !@#$%^&* ANGRY

No comments: