Thursday, November 08, 2007

PUBLIC holiday today!!!!

lol...working..haha..not very busy. gd gd *wink wink*

tml BIZ stATS practical...still studying in progress...
went study LAW yest.. whole day out studying... afternoon when to PAYA LEBAR CC ther de cafe to study...Think called WHITE TANGERINE...haha..nice place. no ppl. cheap food. still gt POOL table to play..haha.. shall try the HAPPY hours nxt time..=D then when home for dinner and went to RIVERVALE MALL de MAC to study. JAZZY came to pei mii!!! thnx gal..LOL.. installed many stupID game in my hp..hai mi playing it whole day today! lol

just watch finish channel U talk show (SHOOT 3)
cried at the ending. the host was reciting a "POEM" frm an old parent to his kids.
the poem was sumthing like this:

If one day I forget how to tie my shoelaces, pls remember how i patiently taught u how to tie when u are young.

If one day in the mid of conversation I forgotten wad was I gg to say, pls be patiently and wait for mi to remember. Like how I patiently answered all ur WHY qns when u are young.

If one day my legs feel weak n cant walk properly, pls lent mi a hand and ‘fu’ mi walk. Just like how I ‘fu’ u walked when u just learned how to walk.

If one day I need ppl to bath me, pls be kind n help me. Just like how I gently bathed u when u are young.

When we keep repeating the same things, pls be patient n listen to us. Just like how we patiently listen to u when u had problems

We only want ppl to hear us, we don’t except much.

Just accompany us to the end of our life, just like how we accompany u since u were born.

*abit not very accurate as the original n i noe the english is ABIT off. but the main idea is ther lah! ^_^


after watching the show, it got me into deep thinking. seeing so much cases of kids being unfilial to their parents, throwing them into old folk home, not taking care of them. i wonder if they will get nightmares at night anot. parent take carez of u since u were young till adult. give u money to study and some cases, starting work. but wad will they get in return.
ya. money to live in old folk home. but no care or wadever frm them.
hope they will get punish by gods!




No comments: