Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday Monday Monday!!!!
Tons of things waiting for me to do.
Phew. Just finish those imprt stuff, and I left now with all the filings.
My god!!!!

Sat went for camping. Found out sumthing. Then make me feeling so damn awkward the rest of the day.
But we still have fun there.
Shd have call more ppl over.
Yey. Nvm we still can plan again de ^^
Kite flying at night is fun!
I miss my childhood.
Next time I wanna build sandcastle!!!!





Slept at 4++ woke up at 6++
Damn tired then take bus n yo all the way to west coast.
1hr sumthing.
Haiz,

Reach PM n was late for 1hr
Hate it!
Didn’t sail again
Damn ass..
Fucking idiot
Was on pico for the last 2 races.
Teaching the freshie.
Hao jun was gd..haha..i so sux in teaching yet he still can understand.
N we from the last to start n become the first to come back.
Haha.
Im so proud of n him n myself ^^

Realized something…
ppl doesn’t appear what they seem to be.
Am i just too naïve or shd I say is stupid.
Why do I so easily thrust wad a person say?
Haiz,
Is this called the growing up process?
When things are not so innocent as it used to be?
I hate politics
I hate people who are 2 headed, meaning they are ok with both opposite party n feeding them information
2 headed snake is wad we called them in Chinese
I hate it when they appear to be gd to u but they are stabbing u at the back
I seriously dunno who shd I thrust.
I dunno am I toking too much, revealing too much of my feelings to ppl ard me
I dunno is ther anyone I thrust that will betray me in the end?
I dunno, seriously dunno.
Shd I really start doubting ppl ard me.
Of wad they say n wad they do. Whether they gt other motives for doing it. Whether their motives is good or bad.
DAMN!!! Wont my life be tired??!!
I really wonder how ppl could live with all those doubting n betraying.
MAN…
But u guys will say this is call growing up.
With all the suspicions and doubting isn’t it?
Haiz.
Suddenly I love SHE de song - bu xiang zhang da


My god..sinful leh. Eating donuts from the donut factory.
My sup brought for us..
Yipeee.
Dun nid to queue n gt donuts to eat!!!



Im a busy busy person..

Schedule for LIM JOO TING for the month of JULY

03 July 07 – peng farewell dinner at park mall de fish n co
05 July 07 – visit LO at 2 pm

06 July 07 - movie
07 July 07 – Bsc n Wendy concert
08 July 07 – Bsc
10 July 07 – celeb tingting bday
13 July 07 – 2C BBQ gathering ( pasir ris park, pit 42)
15 July 07 - Bsc
21 July 07- collect Harry Potter book at seng kang post office.

No comments: