Make a mistake then trying to recover it.
Lol
But time really past by quick when u don’t notice.
When to AMK hub after gym to meet wendy n jazebel for dinner.
Took a cab down,
Was damn scare in the cab lar, cos I only have 7 bucks with me.
Then tat taxi uncle was so fierce lar so I dun dare to ask whether can pay by nets anot.
Phew, luckily I still gt 2 bucks of coins with me. Then I safely reach there at the cost of 8.60. haha. Then went to eat NEW YORK NEW YORK. Finally gt a chance to eat at ther le. Yummy yum. The food is nice. Super filling, but I think is worth it lar. And we gt free cotton candy! Is apple flavour some more. ^^
Oo..got new jap guys coming in.
Oh my tian.
They are just gorgeous ^^

.jpg)
fiery wings..haha..damn hot. ^^
.jpg)
my dinner..om god. SINFUL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment