Oh well, is a super tiring TUESDAY!
Have a very bad flu, and I am sneezing non stop now.
How I wish to take an MC now. But never mind because now is already 5pm,
50 more mins to go onli.
TML GT MANGO END SEASON SALE…everything up to 50% off.
Im gg to skip lunch to go SHOPPING!!!!
Yesterday had family dinner with my mother side family, my only cousin, the one n only guy who say I had become fatter le! Argh..*&^%$%^%&^ asshole..
Oh ya..i ate a lot at the dinner..my god!
Later gg to gym, but im like sneezing like hell lar.
How to go work out.
I feel like im really gaining weights le.
Haiz.
Fatty me =(
Now doing filing, every day only filing, howcome they are doing so many more imprt thing, while I am only handling simple tasks.. haiz. Forget it.
Powerboat 56 report. Shd I write or just left to IC or the P to do??!!! Hmmmmmm
I dun carez le lar
Ahha.. Friday gt gathering le! To celeb Geraldine bday. Hmm. Wonder wad pressies shd I get for her.
Haiz. How do I collect back the money tat ppl own me?????????
Random pictures of the day…..
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment