Friday, June 01, 2007

Hey..this week onli work for 3 days. Haha.
Took an MC on tue then public holiday on wed.
Two days rest. I miss sleeping till late. Wakaka.
And I finally watch finish my re qing zhong xia le

Actually didn’t wan to take mc de. But I woke up feeling sore all over my body. Then laziness say take a break to rest, so I listen to him..ahaha. then went to see doctor. Stupid doctor tok cock onli. Still charge so ex. 39 bucks for one medicine onli lar. Asshole. He say wad my windpipe infection. Need to use inhaler. Dotx. Still need to go out pharmacies to buy lor. But in the end didn’t buy cos my mummy say is useless. Guess she wanna me to cough till death bah. LOL

This week only went for gym for 1 day. Haiz. I dun wan my coughing to continue!! I cant even jog for 10 min lar!!!!

Went out again with my buddies to heartland mall de HK café ther to eat dinner. Hmm..nice nice. With shuyi wendy jezebel and jun gang tat idiotic guy who keep hitting me. Haha..jkjk. we had fun teasing each other. LOL.. I miss the time when we were in secondary school.

Thursday..actually had no plan. But my sailors jio us out for chilling. I was so happy. Called my daddy. He say cant go out cos later when they back they gonna bring us out. Then still say they SPECIALLY take off in the night to bring us out. So I must be at hme. Ok fine! Then I continue playing my com till they return which is ard 4 ++ . then went they return they just lie on bed n fall asleep. I was like WTF?!? I cant imagine I kanna cheated again.! They dun have the intention of gg out de lar! Y am I so foolish to get bluff again n again. Haiz. STUPID ME. Then my face black black the whole evening. I went to the living room to watch JUST FOLLOW LAWS. Haha. They woke up when the show was abt to end. Then they see mi buay song liao. So jia jia ask mii when I wanna go eat dinner or go wher shop. I dun even bother to answer them. Just show a no mood face. Didn’t tok much the whole nite. Just angry with myself for being so stupid. Haiz. Then went to my ah ma house to visit them. say is visit. But only mi n my mum went up. My dad n bro went to temple. Temple temple n temple again. He rather spent his $$$ on it then on me. And I cant believe ther such a thick skin ppl exist in this world. They can take $$$ from my dad to go buy drinks for himself!!!! Wth. Wan to drink also dunno ownself pay ar. Unlike if is my dad ask u wad u wanna drink then lai tat my dad pay. Is ok! But is we nv ask u come then u ownself turn up then u wanna drink still ask $$ from my dad..wth are u. u gt a job u gt a family u gt two working kids. Dun tell mii u dun have tat 1 buck to pay for ur kopi-o. haiz. I have nth much to say.

Oh yes. Its Friday. A very cold Friday. Didn’t bring my jacket. And im so bored here. Dunno whether my medical receipt can claim anot. I dun dare to ask sia. Hmmm..cold cold cold…. Dunno whether they later gt gathering anot. Wad a sucking weekend.

When for the IT fair too..people mountain people sea..i was thinking of buying a lappy..BUT…haiz…felt it kinda useless since I seldom use it. Then went to see camera, wanted to buy. Cost $$299 but dunno whether my parent allow anot since we have one at home le. But I dun like my old one cos is kinda lag lar..haha..but haiz..im not rich!!!!!!!

No comments: