Wednesday, April 18, 2007

YO..went for my first gym-ing session yest..lol.. hope I still can get the motivation to continue it..LAMOx.. went for the COMBAT class..one of my favorite of all..haha..is a combination of kick boxing n muay tai…haha…I just seriously love all those kickings..haha..

Then I went for my body analysis…a free consultation included in the package..haha..then the fitness trainer help mii take all those stupid things lar..like height n weight, blood pressure etc… then gt this machine tat also help u analysis how many percentage ur body fat blah blah blah…then…BOMa big thunder shock…my body consist onli half is those lean muscles fat and 40% of those useless fats !!!!! Omg…I really need to shed those fats off..they are really damn useless..cos they dun even keep mii warm!!!! LAMOx….^_^

Luckily I nv get tempted to queue for the free BEN N JERRY ice cream…lol…if nt how many hrs of workout I nid to burn away those calories..wakakakakaka

Anyway there still other machines to analysis ur body fitness n stuff like tat..one of it is to test how “strengthful” ur upper body are..then guess wad…haha…the results show I can lift weights up till 69kgn is consider “VERY POWERFUL”…lol..wonder izit the system goes wrong lar…haha..crazy..lol..then gt upper body surely gt test below body strength de lar..haha..n guess wad…I gt below average for that..it shows “still gt room for improvement” haha..thx ar..kinda encourage lar..haha…gd try gd try…LOLS…

Then the trainer like abit dunno wad to say to mii lor..haha..he like..WAAAAA at my upper body strength then abit dun wan to hurt miii with the truth for the rest of the results..haha..he keep saying..aiya is nvm de lar..THIS CAN BE DONE..no worries..MUST GOT DETERMINATION…IF NT CAN ENGAGE A PERSONAL TRAINER to train u..haha..YAYA..
tok easy lar..haha..action is tough…I now already a bit getting lazy le..

WHAT!!! Haha..yaya..no lar…think I still can at least maintain for a few weeks more bah..

Later gg for the body Jam class..haha..is a kinda dancing class bah..haha..
hope I can dance my fats off!!!!!

No comments: