Sunday, March 25, 2007

(this entry is writen on fri. but no time to blog so today then blog)
Now is 5:27pm..haha..i left with 23 min more to end work!!!! Yipeeee..haha..and today is a FRIDAY!!!! Yey..i LOVE Friday!!! I more love $$$…haha… getting my PAY soon..althought is onli 440..seriously speaking is nt even enuff for mii to spent lar ..but is better then nth lar..haha..wakakaka…must use this money to treat my parent dinner..haha..anyway their bday coming mah..so shun bian lor..haha..omg..im so filial lar..gaga…anyway..later on the dot when the bell ring I must siam liao..haha..gg back to sch for sailing FO meeting…dunno whether can make it anot..haha..then sat maybe gg sailing then sun work..waaaa my weekends is full again…haiz..haha…so fast I already been working for 4 weeks le!!! Yey..one month down left 5 to go..haha..ENDURE mah…will end soon de..wakakaka….

Buying club tee for 20 bucks..haiz..ex sia..some more is a club which I MIA for long de..haha..but nvm lar..since is my gd fren head de project..must support him lar..haha…anyway later gg down also had to pay..haiz..they scare I run away lar..haha..haiz..later must ask CARD to spit $$$ out again..lol..then shun pian see whether can borrow their song book mah..haha..wanna kop one of their songs..lol…count down again left with 13 min…haha..why so slow de..type so long onli 10 min gone..haiz…haha…

One STUPID person de bday coming up sia..im gonna broke again..haiz..

think I shall end here le..can start packing up le..

Omg..my supervisor gg for holiday nxt week..my god!!! He go le then I do wad..rotting again n again…wakakakaka…

No comments: