Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lol..same thing lar..still in office n blogging..but this time round with the phone ringing in the background..haha..learn to act blur n nt listen to it,…haha..i deaf de mah..so cant heard de…haha..this is my 4th week here le..so fast sia..haha..yesterday was hectic for mii..so many stuff to do..haiz..somemore all is Jeremy just brief be4 but no actually demo..haha..so yest I first time ownself do..i was so damn scare lo..haha..then yest whole day do this new demmurage claim..if everyday do that so gd..even thought is stressing but at least it proves my existing here..rather then everyday doing those brainless stuff like answering the phone n opening the door..haha..or even just serve drinks to guests…is all stupid job..haha..

Luckily today was quite slack lar…spent my time e-mailing yiwen n serene..haha..then surfing blogs,…althought senior say cant go those blog blog de but heck carez lar..they find out jiu find out lor..i dun giv a damn abt it..haha..

Last weekend went for sailing training camp..went on fri nite..reach PM around 12++ cos after work went to eat with gera they all at Clarke key..haha..then go tiong ther chill out..went to cliff fren de lounge..drink beer..haha..crazy..go so “old” places to chill..haha..then after that then go PM..haha..

Sailing camp was tough..haha..wind gd..had fun sailing..luckily no running as plan..yey..but I gt sun burn like siao..haha..till now still burning hot..haha..haiz..but frm camp I realized sumthing..haiz… im actually quite..how to say..sumthing just doesn’t feel right to miee..i felt im just a shadow of ppl…haiz…I gone crazy le…dun even noe wad the hell am I toking..haha..nvm…sumthing is just meant to be left unsaid.. haha..

Life sux…now slacking in progress…really hate working..its totally nt fun at all..omg..i think I falling sick le..feeling very cold all over,,haha…haiz…but tat life isn’t it..haha….

Hmm..actually wanted to post some pics of my offices de…but dunno why cant..nvm lar..shall try again later..haha..

No comments: