Haha..third day of work ALONE..haiz..really cant make it lar. First n second day I spent my time checking thru the financial year file..the whole of 06 de lar..check whether they are in the descending order anot..blah blah blah…then haha..yest gt earthquake leh, lol..first time experience it..haha..so stupid..then every1 go out of the building n stand n watch..haha..really can feel the building is shaking lar..when I inside..u can feel the whole body is swaying lar..then head very giddy like headache like tat..haiz..still thought will have half day off cos heard other places gt lar..but..haiz..my jap boss say is very common..nth to worry much…so just carry on the work..haiz..then like tat lor..nth else to do le.then go check result lor..nt bad lar..at least GPA gt a 3…but cumulative gpa is 2.8 plus lar..haiz..but at least gt improve lar..haha..nt bad le..then lunch meet liting ivan n ming yi go shaw tower n eat..haha..n guess who we saw..haha..MR EDWIN!!! Haha..so qiao lar..haha..i thought we are the onli fews in this area..didn’t noe tat Edwin is also near by…nxt time can eat together liao..wakakakaka..haiz..then come back to office..kkz..nth much to do..open letters for my accounting ppl..gt 26 letters..haha..then attend to the VIP..then same old things..answering the phone call blah blah blah..
Then just now did sumthing really stupid..i was suppose to send a e-mail to every one in my company.. but I didn’t noe the under the contact list name ALL@MARUBENI is nt saying all in my company..then I just click on it lar..then after I send out then I realized is a MISTAKE..a big BIG mistake..is actually send it all out to the big bosses in my company which they were in JAPAN lar..omg..i wanna to die liao lar..god..althought I always complain nth to do but dun giv mii such things to do lar..mummmmi..how sia..then I dare nt to tell any1…heng tat e-mail is just regarding a company change name…nt sumthing personal..if nt I really wanna to die le lar.. how how how..
Then just also gt a lady looking for a trader in my company..but he went out..so I phone him lar..then..omg..i wan to die again..HE IS HAVING A MEETING…then he sort of say mii lar..but heck care lar..anyway call jiu call le..so I just ask him wad to do lor..so lucky when he came back nv really scold mii..so scary..haha..
Life is boring here..nth to do..just opening the door..answering the phone call..then receiving the courier n letter..blah blah blah..wtf..waste my time here..i would rather do data entry lar..i dun mind doing tat..at least keep mii occupy..rather then I now nth to do..then every time heard the phone ring..my nerve will tensed to like hell lar..even other ppl phone ring I also have to ans lar..then they sit so far..how I can noe..then they sumtime like jiu ans nt happy dun ans..really dunno when they wan to ans lar..haha..anyway nt really my biz lar..even ppl finding job is also my responsibility to block it away..wth!!!! all this nt my prob de leh..haiz…I really hate answering the call lar..i dunno make how many mistake frm answering the call liao lar..i dunno hang up how many calls frm Japan finding my big boss lar..haha..im really very blur lar..haha..
Actually im writing this entry in my office..using MICROSOFT WORD..then gg hme to transfer to blogger..cos..really nt very nice to be seen blogging lar.haiz..every1 is busy with their own thing except mii..i everyday is wait for job to be given to mii n wait for the ending bell to ring so I can end job and go hme..kkz..end here le..cos it seem very long entry le..somemore..my supervisor is just behind mii..better be gd..haha..bb
Damn piss off today..is a fact wad..stupid u dun wan to face it..damn it.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment